This is the absolute best tool that I know how to use. It is called Rate my Professor. This incredible website/tool can show you ratings of professors that you are thinking about taking a class from.
You simply go to http://www.ratemyprofessors.com. You do not need an account in order to check professors, but you do need one if you would like to rate a professor. Here are the steps to finding your professor:
- Go onto the website above
- Click “Find a Professor”
- Type in your school (for us, University of Mary Washington)
- Then right under it, type the last name of the professor for which you would like to know about
- Scroll down and you will see the ratings for the professor.
- If you look in the top left corner of each rating, you can see what class number it is for
This is the best website when making your schedule. I hope it helped!!!