This week was a ton of work! I am so happy I finished it a day early!! I had the idea of creating this finale part of Olivia’s story. I thought it would be interesting if you look at my blog as a whole and see the character change. Here is me introducing my idea in the last weekly summary.
I then began working on it this past Monday. I’ve been doing little each day to ensure that it is done with the best of my ability.
The one thing I would like to talk about is the web design. One of the web edited assignments I did are screenshots. That was because I tried it again and, like last time, it did not Publish.
I finally figured out what the problem was. I was on Safari, but when I switched to google chrome, it was able to publish! So the other 2 assignments worked out!! And I was able to publish them!!
Here is the final assignment!
This class was a lot of work, but I learned a lot!! Good luck with Finals this semester! And thank you Professor Bond!!